303 Carpet Cleaning – Professional Carpet Cleaning, Lakewood Co, Surrounding areas
How To Care For Your Carpet
- Professional Cleaning
- Spot Removal
- Good References
- Industry Educated
- Cleaning Systems
- Quality Products
- Quality Workmanship
- 100% Guarantee
- Referral Rewards
How To Care For Your Carpet:
- Warranties – A copy of the specific warranties on your carpet should be available from the retailer where you purchased the carpet or from your home builder. Stain resist warranties range from 5 to 20 years. ALL WARRANTIES REQUIRE REGULAR PROFESSIONAL CLEANINGS AND IMMEDIATE SPOT REMOVAL
- Vacuuming – Vacuuming your carpet often. This removes damaging dirt that sits down in your carpet, cutting the fibers and causing premature wear. A good rule of thumb is to vacuum once a week for every person living in the home and always before dirt on the carpet is visible.
- Professional Cleaning – A complete cleaning should be done by a professional certified cleaner once per year. Heavy traffic areas require more cleaning and should be cleaned more often. Professional cleaning removes many stains and soil that vacuuming and spot treating have not been able to remove. Be selective when choosing a cleaner- uneducated cleaners may strip your stain resistor and leave behind sticky residue.
- Spot Removal – Removing spots and spills immediately is necessary to maintain clean carpet. Any bits and pieces should be removed first. All excess liquid needs to be soaked up with a white towel. Great care must be taken when removing spots so as not to harm the carpet. When carpet is new (first 2 years) it still has plenty of protectants on it and many spots can be removed with just water. All other spots should be removed with a spot cleaner made specifically for use on carpet.
- Protectants – Residential carpets are treated with stain and soil resistors during the manufacturing process to protect the carpet. After 2 to 3 years, most of this protectants wears off in high traffic areas. It should then be re-applied by a carpet cleaner after a professional cleaning to prolong the life and ‘cleanability’ for your carpet.
How To Select A Professional Carpet Cleaning Company:
- Good References – Our company is considered one of the most reliable carpet cleaning companies in the area. We are often referred by some of the most seasoned professionals in the carpet industry. Our references are available upon request.
- Educated – Most carpet cleaners do not invest in educating themselves in their field. We regularly attend educational courses, certification classes, seminars, and study trade publications related to our work. We know and use the current systems and technology of our industry.
- Systems to Use – Many cleaners use the outdated and run-down equipment. At our company, we use state-of-the-art equipment along with consistent cleaning methods to achieve maximum soil removal. Our powerful vacuums leave your carpet ‘standing tall’ again and dry fast.
- Products – We stock only the best products from top-quality manufacturers. Our products are effective and safe. If a spot can be removed, our products will remove it.
- Pride – Never select a carpet cleaning company based on just the cheapest price – you are probably also choosing the cheapest result. Our quality cleanings by concerned professionals will prolong the life of your carpet and save you more money down the line.
- Guarantee – When you have had an uneducated, unconcerned, or dishonest carpet cleaner in your home, the hardest part is getting them back to fix the problems that they have left behind. Our company offers a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. We do not want to leave anyone in our community feeling that they paid for a service they did not receive.
- Referral Rewards – We want to reward you for sending new customers to us through your referrals. For each new customer that you send to us, we will send you a 10% referral certificate for what they spend with us the first time. You may redeem the certificate for cash or cleaning services. Remember that we guarantee our work so you can feel comfortable referring your family, friends, neighbors, clients, and co-workers to our high quality, service-minded company.
303 Carpet Cleaning has served the local community of Denver and Lakewood for over ten years. Hi, my name is Jon Pollock as a professional carpet cleaner I am very passionate about providing the best overall customer experience and service in the areas of professional carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile or grout cleaning, pet odor removal, or rug cleaning for your family’s home. Over the years we have continued to innovate our processes for our residential carpet cleaning clients based on the industry’s evolving new standards. We specialize in residential carpet cleaning and oversee all work ourselves and do not outsource our any of our workflow to other subcontractors. It goes back to the old saying, “if your want something done right, you have to do it yourself”… All of our work is completed by us a certified technician and we are an accredited local business..
303 Carpet Cleaning is one of the premier carpet cleaning service provider’s for Lakewood, Denver, and surrounding regions. Jon Pollock owner of 303 Carpet Cleaning and his team are dedicated to customer service and providing affordable high-quality professional carpet cleaning solutions. Our team has invested into some of the most state of the art trucks mounted with the industry’s preferred steam cleaning equipment. We continue to locally employ some of the hardest working and the most talented carpet cleaning technicians in the business. We utilize a unique anti-allergen steam cleaning technology that has over the years proven itself to be highly effective in residential carpet cleaning along oriental and antique rug applications. It is recommended to have your carpets to be cleaned at a minimum of once a year. An annual carpet cleaning will ensure to extend the life and the integrity of your carpet. It will also improve the smell of your home along with the indoor air quality. As a homeowner myself I understand the importance and value of having clean carpets. Most are looking to preserve the value of your property and also improving the living environment for your loved ones, friends and even your furry little companions. Each year our small business continues to grow merely on word of mouth. Simply put it means we are in tune with our customer’s needs and we get referrals from doing an excellent job! We are passionate about carpet cleaning and improving your homes living environment. Whether your a tenant renting an apartment or a real estate investor leasing as property. Having a residential carpet cleaning specialist you cant trust and at your disposal can really come in handy. Getting your carpets deep cleaned routinely has a tremendous impact on making your guests more comfortable, our main goal is to leave all of have our customers satisfied and happy with the end result!